New Suhali at South Coast Plaza

1. So I stopped by today at South Coast Plaza and there they were sitting underneath in a glass case. The new color for Suhali, grey. There was a Le Fab, Le Tal, Lockit, and Le Precioux all just sitting there. It's a very nice color, almost the exact same as Etoupe from Hermes. I liked the color just not the Gold hardware, I thought silver would have looked better but that's just me. Also there are several denim cabby's floating around the store and there's still a few Miroir Lockits if anyone is looking for Silver and/or Gold.
  2. Thanks for the info, I can't wait to see this new color.
  3. I think I will have to go check that out... Thanks for the info.
  4. Thanks for the info.
  5. Saw it today, not a fan of the color. Surprisingly drab. My SA said it looked like the "ratatoulie" color.
  6. So the Le Precieux does come in the grey colour?
  7. Wow, I really want to see this, but I can't believe they put brass hardware with it??? I think it would have looked so good with silver hardware.
  8. Thanks for the update!
  9. Thanks for the info!
  10. I agree --- the new Suhali would have been better with the silver hardware. Thank you for sharing!!

There are still Miroir Lockits? Wow ---- I thought for sure they'd be all sold out by now.
  11. I saw this here yesterday in the lockit PM & MM and I really, really liked it ..I thought it was a good neutral colour from LV and I loved the contrast of the gold hardware:yahoo:
  12. Oooh, they have the Le Fabuleux in Grey with Gold Hardware? I must see! I know I'm in the minority, but I like to mix silver/grey and gold together.
  13. ^^ I REALLY liked it:heart:
  14. I can't wait to see it! I've been waiting for a new Le Fab color to come out. :tup:
  15. I'm confused, my SA told me that the precieux was the only new bag not coming in the new grey color.