New Sub Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Dad (Vlad), Mom (Megs) and Mods

Please let us have a new sub forum where we can post non bag/scarf related
    threads such as birthday greetings, other messages or discussion points that we want to share with the rest of the Hermes group only. We could call it the 'Hermes Clubhouse':tender:
  2. Great idea! :yahoo: Rose!:yahoo:
  3. I agree!
  4. Me too! :yes:
  5. I will check into it!
  6. oooooo....I think that would be FUN! Can we?
  7. That would be lovely; I have to admit that I'm usually a bit lazy in trekking over to the general discussion area.
  8. yes yes yes!

PS: shopmom, you really need to update your avatar! :graucho: :graucho: ;) :idea:
  9. Prueeetttyyy pleaseeeeeeeeeeee........:crybaby:

Let me bribe them with lots of flowers first!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  10. that's a brilliant idea, rose!
  11. Jag has forwarded your request on this idea and now we wait.
  12. you read my mind Rose, I was wishing for the same thing. the general membership has gotten sooooo big that it's nice to have a smaller group of people to discuss personal things with that may not be directly Hermes related but to me right now everything seems Hermes related.
  13. I think it's agreat idea; it's so cosy in here, I tend to get lost in the rest of tPF (but that's just me!)
  14. PLEASE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE! It's a fantastic idea!
  15. My feelings exactly, Duna. I love my Hermes friends and feel a bit....out of my element everywhere else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.