New Style: Polly

Hmm looks like a square more structured maxi twiggy and like things would spill out of it. Until I try it on I vote yikes

There is a sewn-in leather patch at the outermost edges of the zips on the interior of the bag, to prevent your things constantly falling out when you open the zipper all the way. My only issue with this style, having had another style similar to this, is that I fill up the bag more than it can necessarily take, because those little side-flaps allow the bag to drop down and open more than the bag really takes once it is zipped up.

This would not be any problem for people who don't pack the stuff into their bags: only for people like me, who think , "Just one more book/cardigan".

I think this would quickly slouch beautifully.

The off-centre long strap is a bit weird looking on the bag when it is so new and square. However, once the slouch happens, I don't think you'll really notice that the strap is so off centre - same way we don't notice the Pandora bag is sharply angled once it has broken in.

All-in-all a really cute style and alternative to the Maxi Twiggy... hmmm... if it comes out in to-live-for-colour and leather, I might succumb!

Lakotan said:
ok, so the Box is 12 x 7 x 5 in, and Polly is 14 x 8.5 x 6, and MaxiTwiggy is 14 x 9.5 x 7.5 in, so Polly is in between Box and MaxiTwiggy. Here are comparison pics of Box with MaxiTwiggy to show the size difference. The color of my beautiful Bleu Lav is completely wrong, camera does not capture it correctly. The Box is my second 06 Ink.

Wooo thanks for the comparison pics!! Any chance of mod pics!?! :couch: TIA