New Stuff: Sweet headbands, ring, bags, scarves pics

1. Hi Everyone

So I have been a busy girl.. I showed you pics of my pastil headband the other day and now I have the silver one, to match my silver ring:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also got my tiffany scarf :

[​IMG]

I like wearing it in my hair: (sorry about the bad pics of me):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also got my luella in duck egg colour:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I also got my MC speedy back this week for a lovely PF'er I missed her so much I had to have her back:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. That blue is stunning....your headbands look great too!

4. i love all your stuff

5. I love the headband!

6. somebody has had an expensive week. lol. congrats. i love the headband (and i just got the tiffany scarf too, its so cute, i want the black colour way also)

7. Love your items!

8. Very pretty congrats!

9. Yeah has been expensive - still waiting for my biggie to arrive - my fendi spy bag .. I also just won a fendi b bag on eBay in black and tan.. seller said I could pay for it end of next week..

Yeah I love the black tiffany scarf too. Its cheaper here in the UK that the blue one. In the UK the blue one is £50 and the black £35..

I have als been eyeing the LVOE totes... debating that one ,,, however I was going to buy it from LVUK but the MM has now sold out in both colurs .. so I wil just see.:p

10. I adore your headbands they are so cute!

11. Love the Speedy :nuts: Congrats :nuts: :yahoo:

12. Love them all! congratulations!

13. Beautiful!!!!!!!!! I lvoe those headbands, they look so amazing on you. everything is lovely, i adore that luella so much!

14. congrats, those headbands are so cute and look awesome in your hair. also really love your speedy.

15. Congrats!!! Im loving the luella, i havent seen one of those for ages!! Its tdf!!
    Your headbands are soo pretty and the tiffany scarf is just gorgeous!!