New stuff... Bag, sandals and accessory!

1. Had such a great time shopping at LV yesterday. The bags were so heavy, I almost couldn't carry them! LOL.. Had my new Love Tote with me which I adore.. It's perfect. If you are thinking of this bag, I say get it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got the new 2007 Le Catalogue. It has so many new things compared to last years. This includes the Neverfulls, Beverlys and even the Berkeley!! So hot.

[​IMG]

First up is the Multicolor heart. I have no idea how this store still had one but they did. And it has pinks which I love. I'm picky about colors..

[​IMG]

Next is the Elektrochoc Sandals in Turquoise. They had one pair left in my size :heart: Adore them, they are so comfortable!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Modeling them.. Sorry for the crappy picture, had to do it with the timer and camera on the floor lol

[​IMG]

2. Finally, what I have been waiting for since forever..... ! LOVE IT! Miroir Silver Lockit!

[​IMG]

With flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bag modeling accessories!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everything together!

[​IMG]

BTW, I saw the new Denim Neo Cabby MM in blue. I LOVE IT so much. But I want to get the black but they won't receive it until August so I'll try to find it somewhere else. It's such a hot bag, reminds me of the Stephen. Here is a picture taken in the store, my SA is holding it up...

[​IMG]

3. I LVoe your tote :smile:

congrats !

4. congrats!!

5. love your shoes!!!! hothot hot!

6. Congrats ..love all your purchases...your LVOE tote is very cute too:heart:

7. Looks like you had a lot of fun congrats.

8. Beautiful!!

9. Mabrook habibty!:balloon:

10. Great new purchases!Congrats!

11. Wow, that's what I called a day of shopping LOL
    I love how the sandals fit you... and I love the colour!!
    Congrats!!

12. Love your new goodies!!! That sandals are HOT!!!!

13. Those shoes are amazing!

14. Congrats girl....now I see what you were saving up for! Fab!

15. Wow!!! Congrats on everything! I LOVE your new shoes..They're HOT! :yes: