New Spring Prada!!pics-nylon Gauffre!!

1. [​IMG] Prada sent me 4 cosmetic pouches..LOVE THEM ALL!!Green bag..Unsure of color..a tad BRIGHT...WHATCHA THINK???

This concludes this weeks surprise Prada delivery at Jills House...LOL!
  2. OMG - I love them!

I liked the way they looked in the magazine ads - but now I really want to see on IRL.

Great purchases!
  3. ^ I think Im only keeping 2 cosmetic pouches.They are 275 each..LOL....The bag is over 1600..Think its too bright.Not sure if I should wait for nicer color?
  4. I love bright colors - they're so eye catching! What other colors were available? I can only recall red & white....
  5. I love the green one... it's sooo cute... and the cosmetic pouches... are adorable!!!
  6. The green was the only bag in as of yet..Will call and check to see if other colors came in yet..Im sooo IN LOVE with the pouches!!LOL!
  7. love the cosmetic pouches:heart:
  8. Jill I love the cosmetic pouches!!!! They are really cute and fun. The bag is too bright for me- would be hard to wear a ton IMO :shrugs:
  9. Jill... would you mind showing the larger version of the pics? It is not working for me (if it was intended to!)

If it is ok with you, I'd like to post this on the blog for all to see the new prada!!
  10. ^No prob Megs..Not sure why you cant click on the pics to enlarge them.Maybe Vlad changed the format?I used the same way i always do with my Photo bucket accnt??HHMMM??!!
  11. OK.If I keep 2 pouches..WHICH two are the best colors..Im leaning towards pink and white...
  12. ^ Jill, I love the cosmetic pouches!!!!!! They are adorable, love the colors!! Are they the standard size pouches? I want 1 too, I was going to ask you which color I should get.

From the pictures, I like Pink & White the most. Would White be too high maintenance for cosmetic pouch though?
  13. ^I know..I was thinking the same of the white too!!LOL!BUT its more of an off white anyway!!
    (Yes,They are normal sized pouches..PERFECT!!)
  14. ^ Like Megs, I can't enlarge the pictures. I am always able to with your pictures, ahhhhhhh, I want to see them upclose.

Blue looks nice too, but my favorite are pink and white now.
    Agree with you, green is bright.
  15. ^ I have been wanting to get a cosmetic pouch from Prada, this couldn't come at a better time. This can go in my small-mid sized bags right? =)

Jill, you are a big enabler; I am obsessed with Prada/Chanel now because of you. =)