New Spring 2007 Trunk Show Flyer

1. This lovely card just arrived today from Neiman Marcus. This bag is TDF!!!!

chaneltrunkshowad.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!

3. I want those SHOES!

4. cute shoes

5. I like that bag!!!!! I love the chain trim :nuts:

6. I love this bag. Do you know anything about it? Price, style, etc.

7. Hi, I don't know any info on the bag but I'd love to know! It looks like the luxury ligne? :confused1:

8. I just looked on the Chanel website and there is a very similar bag. The info provided is Patent leather flap handbag with chain piping and quilting. A34881.

9. I just looked on the Chanel website and there is a very similar bag. The info provided is Patent leather flap handbag with chain piping and quilting. A34881.:love:

10. oops, double post:sad:

11. There is a pic of this bag in Elle April '07- it is of a metallic silver one in lambskin and it lists the price as $1,675

don't know if the patent would be a different price just thought I'd post that to give an idea of the range.

12. I love the ballets! Those are the ballet flats from the Naked Ligne - since I am one of the crazy people getting the Naked Tote I"m getting the ballets as well. If one is going to go 'Naked" might as well do it right and in Chanel - LOL:nuts:

13. It is from the madison line and there are many variations of it. But I think the red is really hot!

14. does anyone know when this bag will hit stores? its soooo cute!

15. Another red bag that is worth the attention! I am definitely drooling...Thanks for sharing ginab17!