New spoof website. DO NOT LOGIN THERE!

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
Hi all,
I just received a msg from this ebay user...
soul_martini( 301
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

The msg went like this:

Please confirm if this is the same item with the one listed on this address:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/hydrogenmarketing ( ***DO NOT CLICK!** )

I'm selling my LV bag and thus, I thought he/she needs me to reconfirm before he/she can bid on it. So, I click on the website, and I got an ebay login page. I AM SURE that you dont need to login to view a ebayer's about me, and thus, I went to check out the feedback of this hydrogenmarketing using the search seller/buyer..

AND GUESS WHAT.

THERE'S NO SUCH USER!

IT'S A SCAM TO GET UR ACCOUNT ID AND PASSWORD!

DO NOT login! BE AWARE!!!

Yours,
inlovewithvuitt

The user ID "hydrogenmarketing" actually does exist on ebay and has 480 feedback. It looks like someone hacked into that account and changed their About Me Page to look like the ebay log-in page. How sneaky!!!

The user ID "hydrogenmarketing" actually does exist on ebay and has 480 feedback. It looks like someone hacked into that account and changed their About Me Page to look like the ebay log-in page. How sneaky!!!

Yes, this is the scam that has been getting everyone and hence so many hijacked accounts that are BIN everyone's expensive bag auctions - and seller's receiving TKO notices.:cursing:

Oh yea, my bad about this. I changed the id of the person i was viewing and typed in the hydrogenmarketing.. maybe i mistype something. But which ever case, the about me page is a scam.