New Speedy

1. I bought the Damier Speedy 30, but I don't think I like the look. I am thinking of sending it back and just going with the Mono.

All my pieces are Mono.
  2. If you don't love it you should definitely exchange it...
  3. Exchange it if you don't love it.
  4. I personally LOVE the damier (I think it's a bit more subtle than the mono), but it seems like it's not for everyone...but i think you should get something you really love so that you use it! No sense in having it if you don't love it!
  5. ^That is why I wanted to venture out from Mono. Maybe I will give it a try for a day or two then decide.
  6. go w/ your first instinct! return it and get something you love for sure
  7. I'm sorry you don't love your damier speedy. I hope you'll find a "new baby" soon. Let us know.
  8. For the amount of money you spend on a purse, you should totally LOVE what you buy. If you're not feeling it, you should totally return it for something else that you would appreciate more!
  9. totally agree! plus if everything you have is mono then perhaps more pratical for you to get a mono bag cause you'll probably get more use out of it!
  10. If you don't love it, return it. Otherwise it just sits in the closet.
  11. Aww that's too bad. Maybe it will grow on you but usually the first impression tends to be right. GoodLVck!!
  12. I would go with the mono especially since you know that you like the pattern.
  13. :yes:
  14. I hope you find something else LV that you LOVE!!
  15. If you dont love it. Return it.