New speedy hopefully tomorrow!

1. Oooooohhhh I'm so excited! My husband wants to get an Envoy and we have to sell our Firebird and our Impala before we get it....anywho, he said that when one of the cars sold I can order my mono speedy. Guess what, someone's buying the Impala tomorrow (hopefully if everything goes ok). Soooooo, cross your fingers ladies! I hope to order it tomorrow!!!! So excited!!!:yahoo:

2. Oh that's great news! And you were so sensable about it all!

3. Goodluck. Don't forget to post pics for us when you get it :graucho:

4. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics tomorrow!

5. Great choice! Hope everything goes through!!

6. YAY!!! Good luck on the sale of your cars and can't wait to see the pics of your speedy!!!:love:

7. 0o0o0o excellent choice!!! love the speedy!!! 0o0o an Impala - i hope i sells too!!! we dont have many Impalas around down here, but when i see one, i'm like, "o0o00o0o"

8. Thanks guys! I've been hinting around to my hubby for the past week...you know, speedy 25, mono, speedy 25, mono, elux, elux, elux...hoping he'd just go and order it...haha. At least he doesn't care about me ordering it now with the car being sold. (since I just got my last LV just a few months ago).:biggrin:

9. Good Luck! I hope all goes well for you! Dont forget to post pics when you get your Speedy.:biggrin::flowers:

10. Yaaayyy..more speedy club member..

Good luck with the sale , can't wait to see the pics of your new speedy.

11. Congrats! Have fun with your new bag!

12. Good luck ! I'll cross my fingers for you. ;)

13. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

14. Thanks again! I'm soooo excited!

15. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well!