New Spearmint Blake!!

1. As some of you may know, I was thinking of getting a new bag for a while now :p I loved the Prada Gauffre satchel and was considering to become Emmy's bag twin for a while but kept delaying because the price was just a bit on the unpalatable side until yesterday when I decided to take the "frugal" way out and got a Blake in Spearmint instead for $390! It will be my first MJ (I had a Venetia in Berry that I didn't use but ended up selling because it was a bit big for me), so excited and can't wait for it to arrive! Woohoo! :yahoo: It will be a good bag for my LV Groom wallet I think :p

2. Hope the leather will be really soft :p

3. ^where did you find it at such a great price??

4. I happened to be able to score it on eBay :yes: I was fully expecting a bidding war for it!

5. OOH!! it sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics!

6. I'll just wear my MJ coat that I got a while ago with my Prada instead ;)

7. Arrrgh, the wait...silver hardware...:drool:

8. Early congrats

9. Awesome purchase!!! The silver hardware with spearmint is soooo gorgeous!!! I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see pics.... :nuts:

10. post pics! I have used mine sooo much since getting it, it will be nice to see what it looked like new. I love my spearmint blake and I know you will love your new bag as well!

11. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.

12. OMG congrats!!! That is my favorite MJ bag!!! We'll still be twins...I have a tomatoe red one..and a black one arriving tomorrow :graucho: ..I can't wait to see your pics!!!! Congrats..Spearmint is so fresh and perfect for spring!!!! :yahoo:

13. That's true! I didn't think of it until you mentioned it! :nuts:

14. I'm a little bit worried now though :sad: I was trying to pay for this bag both yesterday and today, but Paypal wouldn't let me pay with credit card...I was trying to figure this out and then I just saw that they wanted a "expanded use number" or something like that. I gave them the authorization, but they say it can take up to four days...the seller requires payment in two days. I just emailed her, but I don't know if she'll honor the transaction, or if she'll use that as an excuse to relist the bag happily to get more money...:crybaby:Why oh why do I have such lousy luck these days?

15. ^ Aw, the seller should be reasonable about it! I believe technically eBay says you have 7 days to pay...though I'm not sure whether seller preferences can override that and if eBay will allow a relist that soon. I wonder why you got hit with the Expanded Use requirement - apparently the criteria is undisclosed by PayPal for "security reasons" but I wonder if you're relatively new to PayPal and whether that could be a factor?