NEW Small Stam!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Must. Have. :love: :love: :love:

I don't love the two pockets on the one side but I can deal. I might have to return my Bronze Stam and wait for this one. Decisions! I'm going to get more scoop on this today but the color in the pic is called Mouse and I know it will also come in black. I remember being told that the colors would be very limited (as usual). And I also know that this one is MORE expensive than the regular Stam at $1300. Still, I shall have it one way or another!

I'm thinking those who prefered the original bags won't like this one as well as I do. I LOVE the more scructured style of the 06 bags.

Attachments

• Small Stam.jpg
    Small Stam.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 249
Darn you, Daisy!!:evil: I was completely prepared to not like the newer one, since the idea of the two pockets didn't appeal to me (thought they'd be slanted like the banana hobo), but that's cuter than I'd imagined and the color looks great.

Can't like this one though - can't like it.:blink: Maybe I can find fault with the more east west shape.......... I still love your Bronze though!

Hehe, Sorry Style!

The bag will only come in Mouse (shown), Black, and Chestnut, which will be a cognac-type brown. Not thrilled with those color choices but Mouse might be nice. Oh, and it will be available at the end of May. So we can save up!

Oooo, love the new size and shape! I'm on the list for this one, but had yet to see a pic. I actually like those pockets on the outside - not that I'd ever use them - but they're a nice detail.

I've emailed Lucie about this bag,Daisy!! I think it would make a nice addition to my black,chocolate and tan bags:lol: . So I would get this colour and not black.

MORE expensive?:sad2:

Hope my tax return arrives in time!!! LOL

Yeah I'm also keen to know if anyone has the dimensions...

Seeing that I found the huge structured Stam distinctly over- and underwhelming,I think that this small size is a nice compromise.Hopefully....:suspiciou

:unsure: my gooodddnesss!!! I'd pay those 1300 if i had them :love:

that is not only gorgeous but i'd take it with me clubbing!

i have the large putty and adore the size (i love big bags)
and this cyoooote baby stam is making me fall in love all over again..

anybody know when it's due to be released? and if I'm going to be a longgggggg waiting list if i decide to purchase one? it's a toss up... between uni fees, AQ metallic scarf of the beautiful baby stam..

i guess owning two of the one bag isnt too useful... i think i might go the scarf :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: