New Site Is Up!

1. Check out all the new pretties!

2. OMG I totally love the holiday patchwork bags and the jewelry!!!

3. They have soo many pretties!

4. I love the patchwork and the suede signature beaded tote!

5. I really wanted to see the hoops, but when I clicked on them they told me they weren't available online.

6. Too much stuff says not available until... I might snatch up the oblong Legacy Scarf... Maybe the earings, but the gold isn't coming out until Thanksgiving time.

7. I like the Holiday PW Shoulder Tote. I am not fond of the thinnner straps on the gallery tote.

8. oooh...the jewelry...and it's cheaper than i thought it said in the catalog!

9. does anyone know if they are going to come out with more colors in the signature gallery tote? i'm not a fan of any of the colors.. the metallic isnt my fav. The New signature beaded tote is cute but yet again i'm a fan of hte colors or suede! ah!

10. I wished they would come out with the vintage leather outside - whiskey or black and the stripe inside. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat!

11. oh yes i was in the store today about went crazy drooling over all the new stuff, i must have that new patchwork bag!!

12. What a tease for me! I want the new dog carrier, collar and leash in the patient leather and one of the bracelets! Want want want!! I need a part time job to support my addiction!!:roflmfao:

13. I need these ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not loving too much of the jewelry.

14. I love almost everything! The jewelry is sooo fun!

15. AHHH ONCE AGAIN I"VE BEEN WITHOUT POWER FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING DAY! Was suppose to get my eyebrows done, and go check out the new stuff at riverside, but we weren't allowed to leave our home because of the live wires, but I'm finally on! Checking the site right now to join in!