New Silverado Boots, out today

1. Omg those are hot!! :love:

2. I'm loving them too! :heart: ....Unfortunately I always seem to ruin all my new shoes/boots no matter how careful I am, they get scuffs whe driving car or the rain attacs me etc.... :crybaby:
    I dont know is it just bad luck or is it me doing something wrong with them :wtf: That's why I'm too scared to spend much on boots. Thank god I dont have the same problem with bags - they all stay in perfect condition even I carry them all the time! :rolleyes:

3. I have that problem with boots too but sadly I wind up buying them anyway... My bags always stay in great condition as well! :yes:

4. Thanks Audrey, I mean I'm reliefed I'm not the only one ruining boots - I thought there's something badly wrong with me! :biggrin:
    ....My BF just said my car (soon my ex-car!!) has too tiny space for feet, I'm hoping the next one will be more boot-friendly one...? :p I would be so ready for some paddington or silverado boots! :o)

5. I do the same thing!! I have a HOT pair of Zanotti mule-boots that are
    totally scuffed. But I love them to death!!

I have a tiny convertible so when DH & I go out in it, paddy AND shoes
    must sit on his lap (hee hee)

6. OMG.... those boots are badass!!!! especially in black...I like the heel a lot. I can't wait til u get the shoes....those are TDF

7. I was browsing the NAP website, after I saw chloebabe's head's up and became distracted from the footwear by the clothing -- Ive absolutely loved this dress, ever since I saw it on the runway (the famous trip and fall thing!).

8. Oops. Here's the pictures! Photo, obviously, courtesy of NAP.

fr-1.jpg
  9. Oh, those are SO nice! You are lucky !I'm also in love with other Chloe boots, they are all simply devine, as well as bags. But I can't afford any of those :crybaby: :crybaby: