New Sig Stripe Tote or Satchel??

1. One of these two are going to be my next purchase. I see the Tote is now available in Vermillion and I just called Coach and the satchel is too! I'm torn between them and also between brown or vermillion stripe! Which of the two do you gals like best??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tote!

3. I bought the satchel on Monday and I'm not thrilled with it. I'll be returning it for the tote.

4. I like the tote in brown :yes:

5. Oh my I love the vermilion! I prefer the satchel, but I have not seen it in person, so my preference may change once I do.

6. I vote for the tote.. it holds a lot of stuff :smile:

7. I'm digging the tote!

8. Wow what are you not thrilled about? Do you have any pics?

9. I vote for the tote in vermillion-it's a gorg. color.

10. I've seen both and I have to say I prefer the tote (I bought the large brown one). The vermillion is gorgeous, and the color combo is good year round, I believe.

The satchel was just okay. I wish it would have had the legacy lining, and I find a satchel hard to use at times when I need my hands free.

I hope that helps!

11. I like the tote!

12. I love the vermillion color! I vote for the satchel. I thought the tote was kinda blah

13. Just based on looks, I vote for the satchel :tup:

14. Sorry I don't have any pics. When I got home I put all my stuff in it, looked in the mirror and just didn't think it looked good. Maybe it's the shape.

15. Tote in vermillion --- such a great color!