New Shoes

1. A nice day in SF, so my GF and I decided to go out. Went straight to the LV store and started shopping. Looked around for a bit, and left with His/Her's LV Bastia Sandals. Her's are brown, mine are black. Can't find the camera right now, otherwise there would be pictures. I think the both of us need to go on a BAN soon lol.

P.S. One of her sandals was a floor piece, and the patina has gotten a little darker. I was wondering if I could just stick the other one under a lamp to darken it? Or does it have to be sunlight?
  2. Congrats!!! I used to have the Bastia thong sandals, but returned them because they were uncomfy... now I want them back because everytime I see them, I crave for them! :push:

I think leaving the other sandal under a window with sunlight would help out a lot... Or you could try using baby oil and applying a little to the lozine [leather strip with LV's]?
  3. Wow thanks for the quick reply. I find them very comfortable. Since I have flat feet, the little arch support it gives is great. I'll try leaving it in the sun tomorrow and see how it goes.
  4. Congrats! I'd also leave it in the sunlight for a while:yes:
  5. Congrats!
  6. congrats!
  7. Congrats!! Yes, leave it under strong sunlight for a few days.
  8. Congrats
  9. Aw, how cute! Some sunlight should do the trick, can't wait to see the pix :yahoo:
  10. Congrats!
  11. Congrats! I'm a flip-flop gal and have dreamed of those! Enjoy them:smile:
  12. his and hers! Love it!!!

congrats and find the camera! :flowers:
  13. congrats!!
  14. Congrats! Great shoes.
  15. PICS??PLEASE??Indulge me!!LOL! Im dyin to see them on ya!