New shoe exclusive to Hawaii

1. A little bird told me that there is going to be a thong sandal exclusive to Hawaii. I'm not sure what color, but apparently it will $800, flat and wrap around the ankles. Not sure if it will be LV Hawaii or Louis Vuitton Hawaii.

Sounds promising....

2. I apologize for sounding like an idiot but whats the difference between LV Hawaii and Louis Vuitton Hawaii??

but the shoes sound pretty!

3. I just re-read my post and that does sound confusing... You don't sound like an idiot at all. It's going to have something written on the heel and I wasn't sure if she meant LV Hawaii or the long version... Louis Vuitton Hawaii.

There's no difference in the stores. :smile:

Now that I think of it... I wonder if this post should go in the reference section?

4. WHAT, ANOTHER exclusive release for HI!?!?!? Congrats for tPFers in HI, but another bad news for tPfers around the the globe. >"<

5. huh... sounds kinda interesting. loving all our special edition stuff!

6. oohhh!! ahh how exciting! you hawaii ladies must snap a pics for us... or better yet, buy a pair and model it for us :graucho:

7. i wonder what's the deal with all the exclusive stuff. LV must love the japanese tourists.

8. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

9. Well, I know I've read that the Am store and the Waikiki store were (not sure if they still are) 2 of the top 3 in sales worldwide when our Japanese tourist industry was up and we're considered to be a part of their market not US.

Too bad I can't spend that much on a slipper. LOL

10. ooh yes my SA told me that waikiki is #2 behind the champs elysees boutique.

11. ^^^From what I understand Waikiki was #1 at at one point. There was an article in the paper many years ago. Also, the prices would often rise in conjunction with "golden week" which is the week when we'd have an influx of Japanese tourists here. I remember many years ago I was looking at a papillon and the SA recommended I get the bag then because prices would go up for Golden Week.

12. Sigh, I want something exclusive here for once. I guess I'll need to go to Hawaii sometime to get something from one of the stores just in case there's an exclusive piece I want to get.
    My parents said we might go after I graduate college..so probably in a year or so. I hope nothing comes out that I'm in dire need of lol.

13. You NEED to come to Hawaii for a shopping vacation!

The shoes are very pricey, but they sounded very pretty and it's kind of neat to have something that says Hawaii. Okay... I sound like a dork!

14. Rebecca, you'll have to let us know when you come cuz we'd all LOVE to shop with you!!!!

15. Haha thanks :shame:
    I'll definitely let you know when I go there, hopefully it WILL be within a year! My mom and I were looking forward to going with my dad when he was going to be going there on a business trip but it got cancelled and they sent him to Atlanta instead.