New Sephora Blockbuster Palette!

1. I just noticed that Sephora has a new blockbuster palette available, has anyone tried it yet? I heard the summer one wasn't a huge hit, but I'm curious what everyone thinks of this one. I ordered it with a gift card so I'm not really losing anything by taking a chance on it!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P193016&categoryId=B70

2. Oh, I didn't see it, but thank you for the link, I am ordering it asap! I ordered the summer one and did really like it...but it's a lot smaller than i would have liked.

3. I'm curious to see how everyone likes it. I'm hesitant to buy palettes 'cause I'm always afraid I won't use everything in them. C'mon ladies!!

4. Wow! That's a lot of makeup. I haven't tried Sephora's product yet though. I'm also curious to know if their make up is good.

5. argh i love palettes. i'm dying to try this.

6. There appears to be a lot more colored eyeshadows instead of neutrals. I like that!

7. I think Sephora's eye shadows go on pretty well actually...The colors are vivid, and go on nice and smoothly....Not like some of those old fashioned, generic-y combination palettes.

8. i played with the product at work. the shadows are actually very good quality!

9. I missed out on the last one...I can't wait to get my hands on this.

10. I am a sucker for anything in a pallete form , I have 6 of the smaller pallots they did a couple of years ago , it looks like it ould be fun to have all of those colors

okay I really can not spell tonight . good grief :p

11. whenever i see stuff like that, i can't help but wonder who wears all that purple eyeshadow...

12. Thanks amanda for reminding me about this post. I'm debating if I should buy this palette. Has anyone else tried this product?

13. i was at sephora 2 days ago and i kept seeing it and i really wanted to buy it, but i was a good girl haha and only bought the powder i had came for, but i do really want it!! I love palettes. I kept forgetting to buy the summer one and some lady kept telling me you need to buy it before it sells out, and i totally forgot to :p the last palette i bought was from ulta and i had to leave work one day early because the shadows made my eye swell up for 3 days. :sad:

14. i like purple eye shadows, because they look good on me, but yes i always do think they have too many shades of purple, i would use at least 3 or 4 of them. :shrugs:

15. i never really like sephora's blockbuster palettes. i probably won't use half the colors (or maybe even more) so i'd like to choose palettes that I can use most/all of the colors.