New Seafoam Purse

1. julie!!! can't believe u let this baby go :crybaby:

2. julie, I'm sad for you.:sad: I know how much you love your Purses w/ pewter. I hope she sells lickity split for you.

3. Wow! I never even knew there was such a bag. It's incredible!

4. OMG ... OMG .... OMG .... :nuts: :drool: NOOO ... this is my dead :shame: - - - I wanted an older purse for so long - and now this :rolleyes: - but the price is over my price-range right now :crybaby: , I'm so sad :sad:

Good luck on your sale julie.... anyway :flowers:

Thank you so much for posting this beauty Beverly :love:

5. wow, that's gorgeous julie, are you sure you have to part with her (?) :sad:

6. Firstclass ~ maybe you can make an offer?

7. this is the only thing i have ever sold that actually makes me sick!!!!
    this is the purse i wanted so long!!! did the western union, wait thing, and then I OPENED THE BOX, AND THERE SHE WAS......PERFECT!!!!!!!!

DO I KNOW I WANT TO SALE: I KNOW I DO NOT!!! BUT, IT'S AN OBLIGATION. I SAID I WOULD SPEND X AND I DIDN'T; NOW I HAVE TO MAKE AMENDS.........................AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE PURSE, I LOVE MY FAMILY MORE. THEY NEED TO SEE THAT I STICK TO MY WORD, EVEN IF ITS EVENTUALLY! :smile: CAN YOU BELIEVE I AM GETTING TEARY EVEN WRITING THIS!!!! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PURSE MORE BEAUTIFUL, WELL CARED FOR, AND SCRUMPTIOUS THEN PRETTY GIRL SEAFOAM AND THEY WILL NEVER MAKE HER LIKE THIS AGAIN. THE PEWTER IS PERFECT; EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. THANKS SEAHORSEINSTRIPES, BEST DEAL EVER!

END OF STORY....THANKS GUYS!!

8. Aw Julie, good luck with your sale! I know it's hard but your reasons for selling are so sweet and I'm sure your family will be very proud!:yes:

9. Awwww Julie, I'm sorry you have to let this pretty baby go :crybaby: :crybaby:

Please let her go to a good loving home :yes:

10. aaw.... :crybaby:
    i wish all the best for u sweetheart...

11. Good luck Julie, I am so sad for you this bag is so gorgeous :crybaby: But you are definitely right family is always more important :yes: