New Scent: Un Jardin apres la Mousson

^sounds delish! How come I´ve never had those??

I love this scent too. There´s the sweetness I´ve been hoping for with H scents.

I'll make you one (or two.. or three.. or :graucho:) when you can have a drink again, I'll do a couple different mixes and they're all delicious :drool: At the SATC party we had thinly sliced rhubarb as cocktail sticks :smile:

I love this scent.

I was practically in tears when my all time favourite scent was discontinued. I found it when I lived there, deliberated for months for my lifelong signature scent, and decided at the tender age of 19, while I was living in Paris, that I would always feel like I was alive in Paris (even when I moved home to the states) if I wore it forever.

But it was NOT to be. It was cancelled, I was so let down...

Then fast forward to this year. I always wear perfumes to go out - if I remember. Nothing has taken the place of my old lovely fragrance. Until a S.A. in H walked by and sprayed me! LoL She didn't even ask, she was being fresh and I laughed. BUT I loved it! I brought home a samlpe to DH, who agreed.

I wear this scent to bed and I am happy to smell it on my pillow as I sleep. I wear this scent to pick me up in the afternoon. I no longer wear it just to go out. It's happy in a bottle for me!

"Happy in a bottle" AND the scent of hiding under wet leaves after the rain! That's it...I have to order this right now! This sounds like exactly what I have been waiting for!