new scarf print

1. Does anyone know when these bags are supposed to be out in the coach store?

I went to my mall the other day, and they're set out in the Nordstroms. But when I went to the Coach store to use my 25% off coupon, and the SA told me I would need to preorder it, because they aren't in stores yet.

I'll probabaly end up preordering it, because I'd like to buy it with my coupon, but I'd also like to be able to walk out of the store with it in my bag. Do stores like Nordstroms normally put new Coach items out before the store does?
  2. I don't think they're supposed to be in until July. I noticed with the poppy stuff that Macy's got it before my regular Coach store, so maybe department stores get them first? That does seem odd. :/ I would preorder and use you coupon!
  3. The scarf print bags should be out in stores in 2-3 weeks... there are a couple different sizes and some cosmetic pouches as well
  4. Is that the brown hobo w/ the goldish outlined Cs?
  5. Have you seen pictures of these bags?? I'm dying to see what you all are talking about, LOL! :p
  6. Are the new scarf print bags you're talking about part of the Fall 2006 line?
  7. OOh-this sounds nice-does anyone have any pics of these? :biggrin:
  8. I wanna see pics too? Haven't heard anything about them. I have one from last fall. Here is a picture.

9. If it's anything like last year's, I want it.
  10. does anyone know how much it is? and is it different styles like hobo, tote, etc?
  11. that is really cute!
  12. love the tote, Kiari!
  13. I preordered the new Scarf print with my PCE coupon!! I got the bag and the wristlet but only the tote has come so far... here it is!! Don't mind the other bag in the pic ;)

14. Ooooo I :heart: the new scarf print bag!! :love:
  15. I ordered the wristlet too but it hasnt come yet!! GRRR I actually just called Coach and they told me I should be getting it tomorrow!! :smile: So once that comes I'll post a pic of them both together. :heart: