New Scarf Info!

1. Just got off the phone to my SA in Amsterdam and the new Fall/Wintson scarves are starting to trickle in. Amongst them are some special release scarves celebrating the 70th anniversary of Hermes Scarves. They are 70cm x 70cm and made with an "Antique" Silk. One of the patters is the same as the Christmas Card Hermes sent out (the "Shall we Dance" design) in a Gold and Black colourway! The SA said they price is €200 for these scarves. Can't wait to see them, I have one put aside and will go and have a lookey-loo next week.

2. Nice! Thanks for the info, Cal!

3. Oh, boy! Can't wait!

4. Sounds fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

5. Can't wait to see!

6. Cal, looking forward to your update!

Here are some pictures of Carnet de Bal (Rose Shocking) and Projets Carres (Rouge Carmin). These patterns aren't what I usually go for, but once I folded Projets Carres, it was stunning, and this new red is lovely.

CIMG3405.jpg CIMG3407.jpg CIMG3408.jpg
  7. I just called my SA to inquire...she is sick today. boo.

I will go in the morning. that sounds fab.

I loved that Christmas card...its still hanging on my fridge!

8. [​IMG]
    my store just got this one in, just one i believe. it's very pretty and the leather is "textured" it's a very pretty scarf.

there is also one that has "stuff" that would be in one's pockets, like paper clips, pieces of paper, kind of whimsical. the gris/orange one is very pretty!

9. Orchids: This one is really pretty - thanks for sharing!
    [​IMG]

10. That's stunning Orchids!

11. Gorgeous Orchids.
    Thanks for the info Cal.

12. So did I (although I do not have mine any longer). You can bet that is one design I will want, although a colorway other than the one on the card would be more flattering for me.

Thanks so much for sharing all that wonderful information, Cal and sharing the lovely picture, Orchids!