New Sale Items on JC.com!!

1. I just got myself a cognac Mahala for 50% off! I hope I like the color!:shrugs: It was too good a deal to pass up! They have 3 purple Maddys left for 50% off, a tan watersnake Ramona for 50% off and a bunch of other stuff! Good luck!

2. I can't get the stupid website to work!
    I've been trying to buy on there for 20 mins.
    ugh!

3. Comes up as the regular retail price :sad:

Thank you for the link though....

4. Darn!

I've been trying several times and cannot get the bag I want to check out at the sale price :crybaby::crybaby:

5. all the Maddys that are on sale seem to be out of stock.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

6. LadyChinaDoll...There is still a tan watersnake Ramona left, bla and burgundy sold out. Good luck:tup:

7. :wtf:Oh noooo...a biker leather and watersnake trim Ramona! :drool: Thank god :sweatdrop: it's not burgundy or a Ring or I'd have been ALL over that one (and divorced from DH, too). I loooove JC's biker leather :heart:

8. I just checked...the purple one is still available!

9. Thanks I just snagged a tan ramona.

Congrats on the mahala. I love the cognac color!! It is so rich. I just bought a cognac malena yesterdya at Saks.

10. They are not coming up on sale for some reason, but I will call and get an adjustment tomorrow. $800 is too good a deal to pass up for a Maddy!!

11. Did you go ahead and buy it and then you're going to call?
    Thanks

12. ooh - I am so tempted on the purple maddy but I just can't - can I???

13. I thought of the purple maddy as well, but I think I'm gonna pass. Two Maddys are enough.

14. ^Of course you can! You want it, you NEED it...you must get it!