New! SAKS Thanksgiving Sale ONLINE ONLY ~Gustto, Botkier, Marc Jacobs and more!

1. Saks Sale!
  2. wow! some really great deals!
  3. thanks!
  4. Are they doing this instore on black friday?
  5. Excellent!
    Thanks for posting! =D
  6. Oh i think they're doing this instore also. "sales ends in Store," meaning they have it in store also. I just recheked my email and the asteriks says:

Selected merchandise only. Not all departments included in this sale. This sale represents percentage off original prices. Intermediate markdowns may have occurred. No adjustments to prior purchases. Excludes Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores. Excludes some leased departments, cosmetics, fragrances and fine jewelry. Sale ends in stores on November 23, 2007 and at, sale will end on November 23, 2007 at 11:59 pm (ET). Sale prices at already reflect reductions.
  7. Can I apply any free shipping codes ? or any other codes ? Any would be appreciated.
  8. Codes will work since all reductions have been taken and are reflected in the price. HOLIDAY7 will get you free standard shipping on all orders through November 26!
  9. I've heard some disappointing stories about NM, is Saks pretty good about customer service and updated merchandise on the site?
  10. in my personal experience, Saks is the best of the retailers. they never send returned or manhandled merchandise (cough cough....Neiman) and their shipping (even when ground and regular) gets to my apt. faster than orders placed on Neiman or Nordstrom on the same day!
  11. ^^ i agree saks is the best. they usually use some form of expedited shipping instead of standard ground. i have to say though their thanksgiving sale is not as good as last year. last year was 30-40% or something off of clearance prices? i know i got a ton of things for < 50% last yr and this yr is just not the case.
  12. Great sale!! Thanks!