New Sahara SGH on the way...

1. I can't wait until my new sahara city with SGH arrives, I just ordered it from NM in NJ!! Does anyone own this combo yet, I would love to see pictures! I really wanted a PT or Work but I thought I would get the city and see if I love the combo on the city (NM didn't order any Works or PTs). I will post when she arrives!! Thanks to the TPFer who posted the thread about the new colors at NM in NJ:love:
  2. CONGRATS!!! I'm dying to see how this color looks!!! Great choice and be sure to post pics when she arrives!!!!!!
  3. Congrats! sahara is my favorite color this season so far!
  4. Oh I can't wait to see this one! Post asap please!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
  5. I can't wait so see this color! :woohoo:It's the only color other than Petal Pink that I may want to get. Post pics, I'm sure the GS is going to be gorgeous on this color. I saw pics and the GS seemed to look better than GG.
  6. You are very welcome.:heart: I am happy that i could help you out with my post.:wlae:
  7. Please do post pics~~ I am curious about this color!
  8. congrats, can't wait to see pics.
  9. Yay!! I'm so excited for you!
  10. oh i cant wait to see pics!
  11. Congrats, what a classic beauty! Please do post pics when it's here, I think an SGH Sahara would look absolutely stunning :tup:
  12. CONGRATS!!! I saw this bag the other day at Jeffreys and its GORGEOUS!!
  13. alright! congrats! can't wait for the pictures.
  14. I'm dying to see the Sahara too... like powderpuff, that & the pp are the two I'm craving!
  15. Oh congrats sounds like a great combo i am considering the same thing but in PT or worksize, can't wait to see your pics I am still unshure if it's not too light for me. I justed loved the SGH ivory combo but I woudn't get any use out of it so this sounds great.