New S/S YSL MUSE - Cornflower Blue!

1. Woohoo! Got the call today and picked up TDF blue-grey Muse. YSL Boutique in BH just received it today and I'm the first person in LA to have it in OS! I think it's stunning. The boutique is getting more in and do have the small and medium sizes on display.:yahoo:
    Pic attached (taken w/o flash).
    IMG_0474.JPG IMG_0475.JPG
  2. It's beautiful! Congrats!

While you were at the store--did you see the Marjorelle?
  3. It's such a beautiful S/S color, congratulations! I'd love to see a family portrait of all of your Muses together!
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your new Muse is stunning Regina07. Congrats. :woohoo:

5. what a gorgeous color! Congrats!!
  6. You are a dear! Thank you for enlarging this photo! It's a beauty I admit. I'm contemplating selling off a Chanel to 'justify' this purchase.
  7. Don't sell a Chanel. Keep them BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:
  8. Regina07... you have great taste. I ordered this bag today and it is being shipped to me. Please post modeling pics... BTW do you guys like this over the Jimmy Choo Ramona in Navy. I got both but I feel guilty.
  9. :nuts:OMG! What a gorgeous color!

Congrats, Regina! Your OS muse is absolutely breathtaking!:woohoo:

10. Wow Congrats! This shade of blue is gorgeous!
  11. Regina07, you are like the Muse :queen:! I lost track on all your beautiful acquisitions, so could you maybe post a family pic altogether? Seeing your Caramel one inspired me to get one!
  12. I am officially drooling on my keyboard! What a beauty! Lucky you! Enjoy! :woohoo:
  13. i adore that color, congrats!
  14. I saw this color in the Harper's Bazaar's beautiful........
    congratulations !!!!!!!!!
  15. OMG will the want never END!??? :wtf: That bag makes me DROOL! :drool: