New RM on Blue Fly!

1. Hurry ladies, new bags on Blue Fly. :yahoo:

2. I was just about to post!!! LOTS OF NEW BAGS hurry!!!

3. I am tempted to get the sky blue..even though I REALLY REALLY want a night blue. What do you TPFers think? Should I wait for a night blue to come my way?

4. I knew they were updating their stock. This bag is really unique and at a great price too.
    prodImage.jpg

5. wow!!!! there's a ton on ther now!!!! i think i'm going for the brown Elisha, but i'm still waiting to hear about a Espresso MA from Plazatoo.

6. i need the sage ma!

7. There are some really beautiful bags on there! I like the cream MA a lot, but I would get it dirty in an instant!

8. I think you should wait to get what you really want. A night blue will come along!

9. yeah, i got the chocolate elisha for only $337! use code DORA137B for an extra $30 off $150 or more!!!!

10. ^^pursegrl..you're on an RM rampage and I'm jealous.

11. Pursegrl, that is a beautiful bag and I, too, am jealous!! Post pics when you get it!

12. kraezykae & soccermom~

i know, i a bit fanatic about RM at the moment! i'm actually not gonna get the saddle MA that i was thinking of getting and i'm probably going to sell my evergreen MAM cos i hardly ever use it. i definately post pics when i get the elisha!​

13. HI!
    I like the sage one too, question, would SAGE be described as greyish? I can't really tell its true colour.

14. janechin, I just started a thread on that color because I want one as well! LOL!

15. I was going to place an order but it wouldn't accept the Dora code. They have some great selections today, though.