New Reissue Arrived!

1. I was so excited to find this black reissue with gold hardware at Saks for $2090 that I bought it blindly. I thought it was going to be the 226.

Now that it arrived, it is the 227, and I'm wondering if it doesn't look too big on my 5'7", size 4 frame.

I am now at a friend's apartment, and she has taken some pictures of me with the bag.

any opinions you can offer are much appreciated!

DSCN1688-1.jpg
  2. Lovely, I think it looks gorgeous on you!!! Enjoy and Congrats!

3. OH, GORGEOUS!!!!
    It looks really great on you!!!

4. your CHANEL is TDF! Congratulations:yes:

5. it is stunning, it looks lovely on you, but if you'd feel more comfortable with the 226 and really, really feel it suits you better, can you try to get it?

6. I have this size in the reissue with silver hardware, and I'm smaller than you. It looks fine on me, and I don't feel or look overwhelmed. You have to be comfortable wearing it.

7. I think it looks great, but whatever you feel more comfortable with.

8. It looks great on you!

9. I love :heart: it on you!!

10. It's fab on you, really!! :yes:

11. thanks everyone. I think this is my only shot at the 2.55 reissue in black besides eBay, and don't get me wrong -- I love it! I have just never worn (or even tried on) a flap this big, and maybe my brain just needs to readjust!

12. Love, love! She's a keeper. :yes:

13. Your chanel is gorgeous!

14. I was just going to say it's probably your last shot short of eBay.

I have the distressed navy reissue in 227 and I don't think it looks too big on me and I'm only 5'2". It looks great on you!

15. looks great! congrats!