New Reference Library!woohoo!

1. Hey guys! Im in the process of setting up a MJ reference library....its gonna take me a while but the results should be fab!Please refrain fron chatting in reference area..I want to keep it as uncluttered as possible so people can use it as a tool.BUT feel free to start new threads in the regular MJ forum area with any questions pertaining to the Mj bags!
    Its already after Im going to bed and will finish the library this week .
    Feel free to PM me with any suggestions for the library!:wlae:

A HUGE Thanks to Vlad for giving us a reference area!:supacool:
  2. Thanks for setting this up Jill! It'll really help! :flowers:
  3. Jill....many many thanks for setting up the reference section. I can't even begin to imagine what a huge project it was. I thank you for devoting so much time to this forum and helping to make it a special forum:flowers: .
    You totally ROCK!!!:jammin:
  4. Thanks Jill for setting up a MJ reference library. =)
    Thanks Vlad for giving us a reference area. =)
  5. Jill that is so helpful! Great of you to put so much of your time into this. I wish a gucci expert could do that for the gucci thread b/c I know the authenticate thread isn't really getting any experts...I wish I knew more about gucci''s to help but I know only a little and wouldn't want to screw up. A lot of questions go unanswered there as to authenticity.
  6. Thanks Jill, you ROCK!:rochard:
  7. ^NO PROB!
    OK GUYS.....Post here any threads you want me to start in the REFERENCE LIBRARY -if I forget any.which knowing me and how busy I am these days...LMAO..will happen...hee.hee

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..Start posting pics of your collections in the appropriate threads..I know it helps alot as a reference tool to others!
  8. Jill, Vlad -- thank you so so so so so so much! (<-- yes really that much!!!) I just clicked through the reference library and there is so much helpful info!! Plus with all the pics its almost like shopping for what's next. Thank you for all your help and time spent!!
  9. Jill,

Since all Fall 06 styles are out & stores are receiving Resort 06 items, can we move the Marc Jacobs Resort 2006 thread (currently in Reference Library) to the main MJ forum & make it a Sticky? The price/info of F06 bags/wallets thread can be moved to the Reference Library. What do you think? =)
  10. ^Just PM me in the future so we dont clog these threads..I will look into it..Thanks!
  11. can we have a list of stams from different seasons: leather variations and colours for each season?
    Fall/Winter 05 Stams: Black, Pearl, Violet, Bordeaux, Petrol, Taupe
    Resort 05 Stams: Black, White
    Spring/Summer 06 Stams: Black, Ivory, Putty, Blush (patent), Chalk (patent), Cola (patent)
    Fall/Winter 06 Stams: Black, Bronze, Camel, Ivory, Cashew, Mouse, Chesnut, Whiskey
    Resort 06 Stams: Black, White Chiffon, Topaz, Almond, Saddle Brown
    Spring/Summer 07 Stams: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural

(courtsey of baglover)
  13. would we be able to include something about caring for the different bags? (i.e. treatments/stain repellants, etc, and whether or not it should be done?) My new MJ bag didn't come with a care card, so I'd love to learn more.