new red jumbo arrived safe and sound!

1. can't decide to keep or return now...

here's a quick (very casual) pic... it's been a long day.[​IMG]

2. Do you not like the bag??

3. I like it, but it wasn't cheap and I'm not sure how practical it is.

In other words, I am second guessing myself now.

4. I understand, but it is pretty. You have to do what's best for you and if you are not totally in LOVE it should go back to the store. I say hold it for a few days and try it out with various outfits it may grow on you:yes:

5. I always say... If you're not completely in love with it, why buy it? Especially when it costs so much money? It should make you giggle and squeal and just die of happiness. Second-guessing is usually a bad sign...

On a side note, it is gorgeous. But not my style..

6. It's gorgeous. I'd say keep :love:

7. It's a very pretty bag! Congrats!

8. It looks great on you. I hope you keep it.

9. I think it's gorgeous - I'm just not loving this new chain.

10. I think it looks fabulous on you. If you are having second thoughts give it a few days. Try it on with different outfits, if you're still not feelin' it, send it back.

11. i think it looks awsome on you, but i can understand your hesitation given the price. hope you end up loving it, cuz it really looks great on you

12. Its beautiful. Congrats!

13. I love it!

14. I love it on you, but you have to be comfortable. Give it a few days....

15. It's a beautiful purse. I'm old school so I prefer the old chain and gold hardware, but that wasn't your question. I agree with the folks who said keep it a few days and try it with what you usually wear. For the money, you should have no doubts as to whether you will wear it and not store it. Ask yourself what don't you like, if anything (other than the price); what other purse makes your heart soar to the rafters. In time you will have your answer.