New Rebecca Minkoff coming!

I guess we will be triplets! I just put my name down for one but my email quoted a different price. $550-25% off it is $500-137.50=$362.50.

It's a keeper so no worries about returns. Although the picture looked like signature hardware, can anyone confirm this?:yahoo:

I guess we will be triplets! I just put my name down for one but my email quoted a different price. $550-25% off it is $500-137.50=$362.50.

It's a keeper so no worries about returns. Although the picture looked like signature hardware, can anyone confirm this?:yahoo:

Where are you buying yours from?

I thought I saw the square gold hardware on Vanessa's tangerine bag. The square has a suttle RM on it and should not tarnish. I could be wrong though, either way I can't wait. I don't see tassels are there tassels ? It's on the post that Rebecca pictures back in hotspot somewhere.

By the way,ladies, Brittany @ Label360 is awesome! Sweet, professional, and quick! My orders have been processed and I should be expecting the two bags next week!

Okay, just placed my order and there was an error. Sorry people! Above the calculation should have been 25% off of $550 not $500.:shame:
Thank you Brittany! Discounts are appreciated as not all places offer them.

Yes that means you Funkyblahblah!

FYI girls, I called Revolve to compare (since I know they offer 30 percent off to new customers) and just FYI the girl I spoke to said they would not be getting the gold crackle bottom MA I wanted until April. Drat! That seems awfully late. Let me know if anyone else hears anything different. But that's what I was told.

Sounds like Label 360 is the way to go so far.

Confused here...is it 550 for the Mini MA or the regular size?