New Range Pink purses at Shepton!!

1. Rang Shepton up on the off chance and have managed to get myself a new pink purse from the new spring summer range, they had 3 different sorts in pale pink nappa from spring/summer collection.
    Lady I spoke to said she was really surprised to have got them in so quickly , don`t know if they have any left but if you like the new girlie pink range its worth a go !!
    Oh and it was 30% off the current seasons prices.
  2. Well aren't you special!!! What style did you get??? Wow! Will you go to pick it up? Or will they send it to you? Tell all!
  3. Wow - I'm on the phone to them tomorrow! Thanks for letting us know.
  4. Mmmmm, I always thought you were a bit 'special' Tara !!!!!!!!!! lol!!! *ducks and runs* again!!:nuts:
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: ditto, but my DH calls it "being touched". "ducks and runs like hell"
  6. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  7. Hahahaha, I`m so special god what am I doing on here !!!!!

8. ^^^ Hahaha!! Wondered when I'd get found out!! Trying desperately to make the most of my connection before it vanishes,roll on gettin our own!! Sick of being slave to someone elses connection,its as bad as having Andy growling at me 'you going to be on there all day' haha!!
  9. Just realized DH can also stand for di*k head, hahahhaha!!!!!

Sorry amusing myself here, someone has got too!!!
  10. ^^^^^^^^^^ Hahahaha!!! I'll start calling Andy Dh,and when he askes what it means I'll say 'darling husband' of course!Wonder if I'll keep a straight face!!

11. Do I detect you taking the pi**
  12. Gosh I`m sure jungle jane has something far more important to tell us !!!
  13. Special is as special does!!! You must surround yourself with other special people like us!!!:angel::angel::nuts::roflmfao:
  14. OOh lovely, a pink purse!!
    Tara if you go, can you look out for any Mabels.....
    I love my little red one.....but a big squishy one would be great too.

15. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Tara, only you would think of that!!!!!!