New Rafe Bags @target

1. ANYONE SEEN THE NEW BAGS AT TARGET?
    they look nice on line-especially the duffle bags in white they look really nice

2. Yes, I bought the little white clutch. I think it was $20 dollars. Obviously not as good as a real Rafe, but still pretty nice for the money!

3. No not the 'vanilla clutch, they have NEW BAGS NOW ON LINE...........
    THE WHITE DUFFLE LOKKS LIKE THEL.A.M.B satchel only its 49.99!!!!!!!!

4. I was really surprised when I saw them IRL. They were nice for the price!

5. I got the clutch too!! I love it! They are all excellent styles for the spring/ summer!

6. these?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i haven't seen them in my local Target. i was there last night. they still have the clutch and i think it was the doctor bag.

7. I was just in Target today and I didn't see any of the new ones, but I really, really love the white duffel and the light blue bag!

!!!

8. Yes YES!!!! tWISTED THOSE ARE THE NEW BAGS, ANYONE SEEN THEM IN THE STORES YET. I LOVE THE WHITE DUFFLE AND FLAP..........

9. I was just there last night and they didn't have the new styles yet.
    They had just gotten in a new shipment of the older styles including the doctors bag. I was hoping it wasn't the doctors bag because I've been wanting it and I just can't buy another purse.
    But it was and I did!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a great rainy day (like today) bag because it's Patent PVC and who cares if it gets wet?

10. I just looked at the bags online, and the blue duffel will be available in store, but the white is strictly target.com only.

11. all the stores should have the new rafe bags out during the week of 2/11, for those of you that haven't seen them in your stores yet.

12. SO excited! My local Target still has LOADS of the Doctor bags and clutches and stuff, so I am ready for some new bags!

13. I didn't know you could get Rafe at Target. I've always thought these bags were elegant. I have one and that I got at Nordstrom and it's very well made.

14. I saw the blue duffle and the patent-look doctor bags this weekend. The lt blue color was cute. If I didn't already have a light blue bag, I might have gotten it.

15. They are not the same Rafe bags that you get in high end department stores. They are a lower end range made by Rafe exclusively for Target. Not quite the same quality and materials as the higher end Rafe bags, but certainly a great bag for the price! :yes: