New Quest!!!! Scarf Hunt!

1. NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: This should be fun because you all get to shop with me!

Okay, so in light of my new "Beauty Queen" and my recent "Prison Release" :roflmfao: it is the perfect time to go VINTAGE SCARF HUNTING :yahoo:

So the bag details

30cm Noisette Box Birkin with GH DATESTAMP E (Just like my name :yahoo:) That would date the bag to 2001.

I would love to find a rare vintage scarf or plisse to go with this bag. It has to be right.

What I'm looking for:

Anything that will symbolize freedom!
    Anything with browns, golds, creams, nutmeg, Burgundy and so on
    It must be Vintage and rare!
    In great condition

My details:

I'm 5'1
    Tan skin
    Curly Blond hair
    Brown eyes
    My wardrobe consists of EVERYTHING!

Here is a sample picture of the bag I will receive

[​IMG]

LET'S GO SHOPPING GIRLS!!!!!! :wlae:

a2cc_3.JPG.jpg
  2. Oh, fun! And WHAT A NEW BIRKIN you've chosen to commemorate your release! Way to go, Baggs!!!

Now, a few details, pls:

Do you like or hate any themes? Horses, flowers, animals, water, etc.

Does it HAVE to be vintage?

Libre Comme L'Air comes to mind (free as the wind)...there is a black ground with LOTS of browns, golds, creams, etc....but it's not vintage, really.

Let me see if I can find a pic...

3. I am open to EVERYTHING Katel.

Lets see that picture.

I guess I can go for scarfs that are not so vintage. Let's see

4. Hmmm...too much black perhaps, not enough "noisette" to key... but those birds are the right browns.....

[​IMG]
    Libres Comme L'Air (courtesy of ATH database)

5. Hummm,.. This reminds me of my ex and his brother. Birds of a feather flock together. :rotflmao:

6. Where is that shopmom! :girlsigh:

7. That is a beautiful scarf though.

8. howzabout envol? it's tough to find it in colors other than the UN anniversary edition.

[​IMG]

9. Rare and Vintage because I want it to be "one of a kind" to me. I want to look at it and say "my PF friends helped me find and rescue this beauty and she is so precious and rare" Like all of you!

10. Wow! :nuts: I like this one.

11. How about Parures Oceans (2006) by Toutsy? It is shells which symbolize rebirth and comes in a beautiful tan colorway. Check www.preciouscolors.com for pictures.

P.S. Gorgeous box birkin!

12. Love the doves!!! Peace and freedom! :yahoo:

13. ^^ I really like how the bird is holding onto the two birdies. It reminds me of my two kids and how I had to be there for them through all this.