New purchases... (pics)

1. I just bought my first "pre-owned" LV purse: Cabas Mezzo! The original owner only had bought it brand new but only used it for a few months and decided to sell it, so I was lucky enough to purchase a basically new purse for a great price (less expensive than a brand new Cabas Piano!)

My first LV was a Cabas Piano which I loved but sold last year to my co-worker since it was too small for my needs... but I always loved the shape of the Cabas Piano, so I was thrilled that I could now purchase the pre-owned Cabas Mezzo at such a great price!

I also purchased a "pre-owned" Damier Cosmetique accessory bag that was also basically brand new for a great price. I already had a Mono Cosmetique that I bought directly from LV but I probably should have bought the Damier version instead so when I saw the pre-owned Damier Cosmetique, I had to buy it! And luckily, I was able to sell my Mono Cosmetique to my co-worker (she's the person who bought my Cabas Piano!).

Sorry to go on and on but I'm just happy with my pre-owned purchases!!! So here are some pics including an update of my LV collection (sorry about the crappy pics...):

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

2. I just realised that I have alot of Mono bags!!! I really need to branch out and try something different at LV!

IMG_0018.JPG

3. Oh gorgeous! Congrats and she's in great shape!

4. Wow, what an impressive collection! Congrats on the new bag!

5. congrats on your new purchases & what a great collection!
    fleur charm looks so cute as well

6. gorgeous Mezzo. congrats.

7. I love your collection!

8. congrats!

9. Great purchases and amazing collection!

10. wow you do have alot of mono bags. congrats on your new cabas!

11. Congrats on your new to you Mezzo. Love your collection.

12. great new mezzo! i really love your collection!

13. Congrats! Love your new to you Mezzo. Thanks for sharing the family portrait!

14. congrats on your great deal, I love when a bag makes it's way home.

15. Congratulations on your Mezzo! She's beautiful..... Enjoy!