New purchases from my shopping weekend in Milan!!!

1. Hello girls!!:amuse: I'm coming back from my 4 days of shopping in Milan with my mum and i can't wait to show you my new purchases!!!:yes:

I got:

- a dark green wool/cachemire Burberry coat,
    - a reversible Burberry raincoat,
    - a black leather Gucci horsebit bag,
    - a black leather Chanel wallet,
    - a torquise/zucchino Fendi Vanity bag,
    - a Gucci Flora wallet,
    - a Chanel pin shaped as a Chanel n.5 bottle
    - a silk/lurex Fendi shawl

Will post pics as soon as i have the time to take some!!:biggrin:
    Missed you girls!!!:flowers:
  2. Wow! You Go Girl!!!
  3. four days?? four days & you came back with all that!! Well done you!!! now! lets see those pics!!!! :biggrin:
  4. wow.. thats a lot.. now we want pics.. hehe, gosh, sounds like u had so much fun with your mom.. its always nice to go shopping with people who have the same passion to spend.. lol lol
  5. Wow... in 4 days I would have a hard time looking at all of that let alone buying it!!!! :roflmfao: We want pics!!!
  6. Can't wait to see pics!
  7. whoa.... sounds like u had a blast, eh??? congrats on all the new items. Enjoy!!!!
  8. Yes girls,you're right!!:shame: :shame:
    Actually it was a charity event,all the funds will go to ANLAIDS,an association who fight against AIDS.It is organized every two years,this was my fourth time there.You should have been there to see the other ladies!!:rolleyes:
  9. Gosh that sounds like a great haul!! Would love to see pics also...I'm so dying to go to Italy!!!!
  10. That's my kind of shopping trip! I can't wait to see pics.
  11. wow, congrats!!!!!!
    i am curious to see the Chanel pin!it should be cute!:love:
  12. Awesome! Can't wait to see pics.
  13. Stefyp:

Can't wait to see the pics! Sounds like a great time. BTW - how does ANLAIDS raise funds from your trip to Milan? I'm on the board of a local theatre and we looking for big fundraiser that isn't "the same old thing."
  14. thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif
  15. LOL!!! ^^^can you tell everyone is eager to see pictures?