new purchases and new fashion statements

1. I know I've been bad...I should STOP buying!! But...

SA called today to tell me that my roxbury pomme has arrived...so naturally, I HAD to go get it...:shrugs:

while I was there, I also picked up the azur pochette accessories AND the mini azur pochette accessories...one was cuz I bought the chain last time and had no pochette to wear it with, the other was cuz I NEEDED something to help me pack light...

so, they all came home with me...and after putting the chain on the pochette, I didn't know what to do with its original leather strap...so I played with it a bit, and found that I can wear it as a neck collar as well as a bracelet! Not sure if the collar idea will look too much like a dog collar or not...but it looks pretty good, in a sense...hehe...thought I'd share some pix with ya'll..:jammin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cute idea, love the Roxbury!

3. luv the new purchases! would it be an uncomfortable choker?

4. You're genius! You should post that in the visual aides thread! That rocks!

5. Gorgeous purchases!

6. no, it's still kinda loose on me...but getting it on was a bit of a challenge....didn't wanna mess up the opening on the strap...:p

7. great idea! im going to try that as a braclet :smile: thnks

8. EEEK!! Don't show me that Roxburry because I soooo want one!

9. ooh...I've got the Roxbury in white....it's a gorgeous bag
    well done :woohoo:

10. congrats, that bag is so hot!

11. congrats!

12. love the look of the bracelet idea!

13. Love the bracelet idea! Don't forget to join the leather bracelet club!!! ;)

14. Oh yes! You needed that bag. It's HOT!

15. yay on your beautiful new Pochettes! :yahoo: but nay on the choker im sorry :sad: