New Purchase Pap 30 old version*Pics*

1. I'm so excited:yahoo:.The carrier just dropped it off.I've owned a Papillon before but it was the vachetta and it was a 26.I got rid of it 6 months ago and since then wanted a 30.

It's immaculate.I couldn't ask for anything more.Thanks to Let-Trade.I would still be in search for the perfect one,lol.Excuse my facial expressions I was trying to figure the cam out and it shows.
    I'm 5'5 135lbs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Great purchase, you're gorgeous by the way :yes:

3. Ooo Congrats!!
    :smile:

4. Aww thanks Juicebox for the compliment!Thanks to the both of you for sharing my joy.

5. You look fabulous! Congrats!

6. Tan- Congrats The Pap looks great on you. i know you been looking for that size for some time :smile:

7. Beautiful bag! It looks great on you! Congrats!

8. Thanks girls.Yea Anna you know everytime you ask what I been wanting I throw that Pap 30 in there somewhere,lol.I really wanted something that I can constantly carry with no worries about the vachetta and still preserve my other bags.

9. I am currently looking for that bag in either damier or exactly what you bought. The search continues...

Looks great on you!!

10. looks fabulous on you. also what a killer dress, color looks amazing on you. So cute.

11. Looks great on you! You are stunning! Congrats on the bag - wear it in good health.

12. You look hot!! Congrats on your new PAP!!! :smile:

13. Thanks girls for the compliments!

jenniletv: I look on eBay all the time and other authentic sites but I just so happened went on Let-Trades website and worked out a deal.I got it when I least expected it.

LVobsessed415:It's a Juicy Couture terry tube dress.Its so comfy and I wear it around the house most of all.I had a light pink one on eBay for sale but no one wanted it :sad:.

14. beautiful!

15. :tup: Great choice! You look soo pretty. :love: