new purchase from Ebay!

1. I saw this bag on the drilldown list that is ongoing and felt like I just *had* to have it! I'm wondering if I was bidding against someone from tPF and was surprised that I ended up winning it! I paid $160 and I think I won by $.50! It was $398 retail. Anyway, it's not something I would consider my style but it's now one of my fav pieces! It's probably just going to be displayed on my dresser for now :smile: It's all leather and is so adorable!! Like a little work of art :love: It is tiny- only as long as a dollar bill!

[​IMG]

2. wow.. that's the best deal I've heard !! Congrats.. it's really cute

3. Too cute!

4. Is it a coin purse or a actual purse? Its really cute either way!

5. Congrats!!! It's a VERY beautiful "work of art"! :tup:

6. its really cute!
    i don't think i'd ever be able to make myself use it.
    except maybe to a summer bbq with a cute sundress? :nuts:

7. it's an actual purse but more of a "evening bag" style. Probably for a phone, lip gloss, ID and CC's, and that's about it! Definitely not my standard big bag!

8. That is so cute!!! Congrats!

9. How adorable, I love it!!

10. georgeous!

11. That is simply adorable! I think it's perfect to display when not in use! You're right, it is like a piece of art!

12. Can you post a pic of the inside? Also, with something like a dollar bill to see the size difference? Thanks!

13. cute buy!

14. wow...i had never seen that!!! beautiful...great for summer

15. here are some pics- the inside is the same light blue color, my flash just skewed the color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]