New purchase!!Early birthday present for myself~

1. Finally, it is my birthday again(coming soon:p), so i can have another excuse to get a LV, and this time it is gonna be a BIG ONE:yahoo:. My LV obsession all started from early last year, when i got my first LV wallet, and since then, i eventually got myself more small stuffs just fill up my hunger.So I really want to get my first LV bag for my coming birthday. After all, who can say he/she is a LVoer without owning a LV bag!!However, to figure out which bag to get is pretty tough, simply because there are too many good bags and i just wish i can get all them,lol. Anyway, after months of finding the perfect bag, i finally made a decision and asked my SA to order it for me.After a week of waiting, my dream bag finally arrived at the store yesterday and of course i went to pick it up immediately.Thanks to my lovely SA, i successfully get the last one left in whole Australia:wlae:.(Yes, it is a limited bag).Ok, i am not gonna talk too much, here are the pictures,enjoy!!:supacool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats!!!! and happy birthday too!!! :smile:

3. it's HOT!!!
    congrats and happy bday~!

4. more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Congrats!!! I want one but I sadly have no use for it! Happy Early Birthday and wear it in good health!

6. Very nice, congrats!

7. Lvoes It!

8. Nice! Congrats and happy soon-to-be B-day!

9. Happy Bday. That's a fab bag. My 17 month old daughter is obsessed with that bag. Every time we go to LV she runs up to that bag and tries to take it down from the display.

You got great taste! LOL

10. Wow!! That is one lush, gorgeous bag! Congrats and Happy Early Birthday!

11. Gorgeous! :drool:

Name and price if you don't mind me asking?

12. congratz and HAPPY B-DAY!!

13. congrats and happy birthday!

14. whoa nice.

15. congrats and Happy Birthday