NEW purchase...check it out

1. Well...I just can't stop myself lately...but I must! I just bought my first Chanel off of eBay, which I have never done before. I always buy my bags at the boutique or NM. But, I really wanted this bag and couldn't find it. it is the E/W black caviar with new chain. I have attached the link. I think I got a great price at $1180.00. What do you think?
  2. Great price and great first Chanel purchase! :tup: I like the new chain w/ the e/w flap and you just can't go wrong with black!

Congrats! It won't be your last!
  3. It's not my first is my first purchase of one off of eBay. LOL ( I always get afraid of authenticity issuesos I buy them directly from Chanel or NM ....but this one I believe is the real deal....IT BETTER BE!!!! LOL)

...but thank you
  4. Wow, what a great deal! :nuts: Congrats and please post pics when she arrives. I love that bag! :heart:
  5. I will definitely post pics when it arrives.....for now you can see the pics at the link I put above.
  6. congrats!!! i think it's beautiful :yes:

7. Congrats! I think we'd all like to see it modeled when she arrives...
  8. O it's lovely! I saw it on eBay as well! Only, how did you know it would be a real one, since there were no pictures of the serial nr., screws and other significant stuff?
    But it is a timeless beauty, congratulations!
  9. congrats. Great price.
  10. Great bag ! I put a bid for this bag but then i saw the expandable flap so i had to choose one. Of course i would have loved to have both. This bag is really great
  11. what a beauty!
  12. great buy, congrats.
  13. Congrats!
  14. It's so pretty!!!
  15. There isn't enough pics to know if this is authentic. Did you check with the girls here? ebay is scary.