NEW purchase...check it out

1. Well...I just can't stop myself lately...but I must! I just bought my first Chanel off of eBay, which I have never done before. I always buy my bags at the boutique or NM. But, I really wanted this bag and couldn't find it. it is the E/W black caviar with new chain. I have attached the link. I think I got a great price at $1180.00. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290136602244&rd=1&rd=1

2. Great price and great first Chanel purchase! :tup: I like the new chain w/ the e/w flap and you just can't go wrong with black!

Congrats! It won't be your last!

3. It's not my first chanel....it is my first purchase of one off of eBay. LOL ( I always get afraid of authenticity issuesos I buy them directly from Chanel or NM ....but this one I believe is the real deal....IT BETTER BE!!!! LOL)

...but thank you

4. Wow, what a great deal! :nuts: Congrats and please post pics when she arrives. I love that bag! :heart:

5. I will definitely post pics when it arrives.....for now you can see the pics at the link I put above.

6. congrats!!! i think it's beautiful :yes:

[​IMG]

7. Congrats! I think we'd all like to see it modeled when she arrives...

8. O it's lovely! I saw it on eBay as well! Only, how did you know it would be a real one, since there were no pictures of the serial nr., screws and other significant stuff?
    But it is a timeless beauty, congratulations!

9. congrats. Great price.

10. Great bag ! I put a bid for this bag but then i saw the expandable flap so i had to choose one. Of course i would have loved to have both. This bag is really great

11. what a beauty!
    congrats

12. great buy, congrats.

13. Congrats!

14. It's so pretty!!!

15. There isn't enough pics to know if this is authentic. Did you check with the girls here? ebay is scary.