new present from my BF!! =)

1. My BF got this for me for our 1 1/2 year (today!!!!) :love:

[​IMG]

2. That was nice of him, it's very cute. 1 1/2 years is an interesting anniversary, do you two celebrate on 6 month intervals? I've been w/ my guy so long we forgot our last two, 7 year and 8 year, lol.

3. Thanks! He got me the Elsa Peretti Open Heart pendant for our 1 year anniversary.. and since he knows T&Co. is an easy place to shop at (meaning I'll like anything from there) he wanted to go back! :lol:

We're just both total romantics and during our first year we did a little something for each month and then when we hit our 1 year we didn't know how to stop celebrating every month... so we usually go out each month on the 2nd and for our 1 1/2 he planned a bunch of special stuff and we're going on a mini vacation this weekend :yahoo:

4. What a gorgeous necklace - lets see some modelling pics:smile:

5. It sounds like you have a really great BF. Many guys don't go through that much trouble for a girl so I think he must genuinely love you.

6. Congrats! That is a great prezzie! Wear it often and with pride!

7. Yea we used to do that too :smile: now not so much...but ur new necklace is beautiful. I second the modeling pics idea!!

8. Yay, congrats!

9. That's very pretty! How sweet of him!

10. How gorgeous - lucky gal!

11. Happy anniversary. Congrats on your new necklace! I really like it.

12. congrats!

13. aw.....great bf!

14. Congrats! He's a keeper.... takes a long time for some guys to buy jewelry. :tup:

15. thanks to everyone for all of the compliments!!!!

My BF is a great guy... and I definitely know how lucky I am lol :nuts:;)

Here are a few shots of the necklace... (sorry if the pics are huge! I don't have a re-size function on my work computer :graucho:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the BF :love:

[​IMG]