New pooch in town!

1. Attached are a couple of pics of our new dog, Ripley! She was a rescue dog that we adopted from Wright Way Rescue in Illinois. She is (mostly) a very good dog already. She is a Basset/Beagle mix, about 9 months old. :love:
    Ripley01.jpg Ripley02.jpg
  2. Congratulations to you and to Ripley! She looks like a sweetheart. I wish you and her all the best!

p.s. It's wonderful you rescued her. My heart breaks for all the un-adopted dogs and cats in the world.
  3. Bless your heart for adopting her! Ripley is so cute!!!
  4. She's a doll! Congrats to the new addition to your family!
  5. Aww, she's a cutie! Glad you adopted her!
  6. Awww. She is so cute!
  7. So cute!!! Does she howl? My dog's first best friend was a Beagle and that girl sure could howl! She was a very good dog otherwise.
  8. Aww, Ripley is soooo cute!:love:
  9. It's only been a few days... She hasn't howled, but she cries when she goes into her crate.... :crybaby: When I open the crate it's like she is shot out of a cannon. :p
  10. Congratulations!!! What a cutie!

It's great that you adopted a rescue dog--YAY for you! Please keep us updated on how she is doing!
  11. Congrats!! She's so cute!
  12. Very cute!!
  13. So cute!!
  14. Aw, she is adorable!
  15. Aww ... nobody likes to be locked up! :sad: Do you put her in a crate to house train her? I tried the whole crate thing with my dog when she was a puppy and it just didn't work and I couldn't stand leaving her in a small confined space like that. Instead I set up a small area in the kitchen and let her have some room to move around, to play, eat and sleep, and most importantly to have some open space. That was how I house-trained her.