Rebecca Minkoff

NEW POLL: Vote for the Rebecca Minkoff x PurseForum bag name!!

Megs Posted By Megs Posted Dec 10, 2012

?

Which name do you want for the Rebecca Minkoff x PurseForum bag?

1. Court

2. Coquette

3. Darcy

4. Enchanted

5. Hooked

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You all pointed out that a few of the other names were already used, so we went back to the drawing board and picked some new names!!! Please cast your vote now - sorry about the confusion before :smile:

2. Yay one of my names is on there! Every one vote "Darcy" :graucho: Pride & Prejudice is my favorite!

3. You gave tons of great ideas!!

4. I voted HOOKED...I am hooked on RM!!!! :smile:

5. *~*I love all of these names!*~*

6. yay, so glad there's a new poll :smile:

hooked and court were two that i thought of, but i'm liking darcy a lot too. hmm.....

7. I like Court too! Idk I like bag names that can be people names too. Makes it more personal ;)

8. darcy reminds me of the Alexander Wang hobo bag.
    [​IMG]

9. good point - especially since i often refer to my bags as "her" or "she" :p

10. Thanks! I saw the "sneak peak" and it looks awesome! How would you describe that blue-ish purple-y color? Hard to tell via Instagram

So does the picker of the winning name get anything? Maybe a credit on the tag? Or even a complimentary bag? ;) :graucho:

11. Haha me too! :roflmfao: I never call my Matinee's by the name.. they're always "Mattie" oh and I say MAC like "Mack" instead of M-A-C which is funny because some people at work call me that (short for Mackenzi)

12. For people who wanted to see the bag before voting-- it's been confirmed that this little sneak peak posted on instagram is the bag! Bright blueish purple and black :smile:

Attached Files:

13. Oohh I just came here from Rebecca's tweet!! Gorgeous bag and I love that color! I wish I would have known about this sooner !

14. P&P is my all time favorite too - Darcy got my vote!

15. Love this reasoning, I voted for Hooked, too!