New policy?

I like this policy!! It makes sure that we're buying new and unused bags, what we're paying for! It's a disgrace having ppl who use their bags for a couple of weeks then decides they don't want it for some reason and go return it. DISGRACE! They outta feel guilty!

i remember doing it every now and then. it's one of those things where the cashiering associate does it on a whim if they remember to have the customer do it. like when i'm working and doing a return, if i have managers around me, i'll ask for cust. info, but otherwise, i skip it all until i get to the phone number. lol. it's usually a new cashier that does it too, cuz they were freshly trained. haha.

I purchased something here on Sat and never had to do that ... are your receipts like our ones where the exchange policy is printed on the receipt? Here it states you can ONLY exchange or get a credit note within 30 Days of purchase. The manager here said it is up to them to allow a client an exchange or not;)

I usually buy from ELUX - so no, but I did buy from the LV boutique on Michigan Ave and I do not recall having to read the return policy - then again, it was only the brass keychain/extender that I purchased - and in LV terms that's a cheapo! HA! HA!

I bought something in January and just last week and didn't have to sign anything about the return policy... One was boutique and one was in Neiman Marcus.

I've had to do this with my last 2 purchases :yes: Though I'm not sure if this is a new policy or if it was just the SA I've been buying from lately. I don't recall my usual SA ever asking me to do this :shrugs:

Well it seems like it's hit and miss with who has had to do it and who hasn't... if they are implementing a new policy that requires customers acknowledge the return policy then it should be consistent between the stores and SAs.

I think it's a good idea though, to tell you the truth I've never read the return policy, but I would feel bad if I tried to return something I'd used.