New Plume Belt ... AW2007

1. You might be able to recall that I posted a picture of the new Plume Belt in SS2007. Here is the picture again if you are hearing about this belt for the first time.
    Hermes Calfskin Plume Belt.jpg
  2. ooh i love that! i have a miu miu belt that looks like a trench belt that i usually tie like that because it's so long..
  3. Lots of potential use for this type of belt.
  4. ^^ Gold Swift.

My H store has a few colours ... Black, Gold, Etoupe and another colour which I cannot remember. Two sizes 85cm and 95 cm. I am not sure if there are actually more sizes but these are the 2 sizes ordered by my store manager.

I tried on both the Gold and Etoupe, and friend thought the Etoupe looked better. I liked the Gold because it's the above picture that had been hooked the first time I laid my eyes on it. Etoupe came as a surprise, but it's not a colour I am unfamiliar with .... afterall, my Lindy is in Etoupe Swift.

Guess which one I brought home? :graucho:
  5. YES!!!! No fear of an expanding waistline too! :lol:
  6. Gold?

Nice belt.
  7. I think this belt will be a sell-out, because of it's simplicity ... and the best part is that it does not shout HERMES! :tup:
  8. mrssparkles, that's a great and versatile belt. :smile:
  9. etoupe?
    Mrs S so that's where you've been, H-ing I see.....
  10. I love that, it´s so unique and beautiful. Congrats!
  11. Oh I love that belt!!! which one did you bring home... the gold you had set your eyes on first?
  12. OK why do I have such a dirty mind?? :graucho::graucho:

Great belt, especially if one is not short waisted.
  13. :lol::lol::lol:
  14. Oh, I really like that belt!! Thanks for letting us know about it.
  15. medusa got it right.

Etoupe. Many thanks to my friend who helped me select. :heart:
    Etoupe Plume Belt.jpg