New Platinum and Gold LG Chocolate phone

1. [​IMG]

The two new 'premium' versions - gold and platinum. So new, I wasn't even allowed to catch them on camera. They look the same as the classic version, but with a thin gold or silver strip running through the middle, with Gold/Platinum inscribed on it. Looks wise, they reminded me slightly of a packet of cigarettes, but the kind that might tempt a non-smoker to take it up.

Besides this, the main (confirmed) enhancement is the inclusion of a 2 megapixel camera -the previous model only has 1.3 megapixels. These are expected to arrive with us mid-November, making them prime Christmas list fodder. They'll be a similar price to the classic version, which was free on most networks with a £35ish contract.

2. I want this!!

Hmm I'm on a tech high today.

3. Ooh classy! I'm kind of on a tech high myself lately. Been thinking about getting the Motorola Q and a new (better) iPod 'cuz DF is getting a new car stereo system with an iPod adaptor in it :yahoo:

4. I can't say that I'm impressed with the Chocolate phone. Looks like an ipod with a phone that pops out. Is there anything better out there?? Or can someone convince me why this is so hot???