New Pink Digital Cameras from Polaroid!

1. I saw these in the new Us Weekly:

There are 4 models for $99, $129, $149, $179 respectively (5-7 Megapixel)
    They come in 3 colors: pink, light pink, and magenta

I just got an i639 on sale at circuit city for $139. They only have magenta there, so I may return it if I can find a different pink elsewhere. I've been wanting to get a camera for a while. These are really good cameras for the price, and they're PINK, and they support breast cancer research! They'll be sold in Target, Walmart, and Circuit City.

Which color do you like best?:love:

You can see them here in stores for sale:
    PW044_lrg_107ff.jpg PW045_lrg_10805.jpg PW046_lrg_1080f.jpg PW047_lrg_10855.jpg
  2. Those are soo cute!! I love the second and fourth colors!
  3. Yeah, I like those colors best too, but the one I got is the 3rd color. I need for a trip in 2 weeks, so I still may return it if I can find a color I prefer. The magenta is pretty though, but still my second choice.
  4. omg ... those are soooo cute i reallly like the 3rd and 4th one
  5. I want one.. They are very cute and for a good cause..
  6. I've been thinking about getting a camera lately... now I'm gonna hunt for a pink one!!!
  7. Oh my gosh, I love them! They are just beautiful! I love the last color!
  8. Goooooooooooooorgeous ...
  9. i love the third and fourth ones!!! ooo i so want
  10. omg. i am totally buying the 4th one. 179 for 7.1 MP?! and its pink?! thats crazy!
  11. yeah the price of digital cameras is really going down. I've been researching it for the last month, and then I found these! Around this time last yr, my friend got a 5 mp camera on sale for $200 and we thought it was a great deal!
  12. heres some more info I found:

All four P&S models are available in pink, light pink, and magenta (similar to the trio of RAZR hues), house 16MB of internal memory, and support SD cards of all sizes. The a520M gets it started with a 5.1 megapixel sensor, 2-inch LCD, hardly useful 4x digital zoom, and an AVI movie mode, while the i533P steps it up by including a 2.5-inch display, much more worthwhile 3x optical zoom, AVI / MPEG-4 video capability, and video / audio outs. The i639M rocks 6 megapixels, a 2.4-inch screen, 3x optical zoom, video out, and an MPEG-4 movie (with voice recording) mode, while the top-end i733LP boasts 7.1 megapixels, a 2.5-inch TFT LCD, 3x optical zoom, movie mode with audio, and A / V outs. While pricing deets are currently MIA, these will only be available until next March, so you can pick up a delightfully colored digicam for that oh-so-special lady in your life (or one for yourself, ladies), and help out an excellent cause in the process.
  13. Definitely the fourth one!
  14. Those are gorgeous! I was planning on buying a digital camera anyway so I think I'll wait until the pink ones are available :love:
  15. I want the last one. So pretty and good cause.