New PINE Twiggy! Plus my current collection.

1. Emerald was the colour that made me fall in love with Balenciaga early last year. When I finally bought myself an Emerald bag this spring, though, I just never really learned to love it. It wasn't as vibrant as I was hoping for, the leather was disappointing, and I decided the City just wasn't for me, so it got sold over the summer. I love my Vert Gazon, but I really wanted a dark green bag too, so...

My Pine Twiggy arrived from BalNY yesterday! It is absolutely the most beautiful green (my boyfriend put it best when he called it "beer bottle green" - that is exactly what it looks like). It's for sure my favourite Balenciaga green: deep and saturated but not dull at all. It's much brighter and more vivid than Sapin (the second picture shows it with my Sapin Coin Purse). I just love it! Thank you to twiggers for the tip-off that this beauty was waiting for me at BalNY!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pine Twiggy.jpg Pine and Sapin.jpg Greens.jpg
  2. And pictures of my collection...

Top row, left to right: Black Matelasse Clutch, Violet Twiggy, Lilac Twiggy, Anthracite Twiggy, Grenat City, Rouge Vermillion Day

Bottom row, left to right: Black Oval Clutch, LE Magenta City, Black First, Sapin Coin, Bleu Glacier First, Vert Gazon First, Cornflower Coin, Black Money, Pine Twiggy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Collection.jpg Collection I.jpg Collection II.jpg Collection III.jpg
  3. Oooooooo......:love:
    I'm not usually a green fan but that is absolutely gorgeous! It reminds me of being up North with fresh air..very true to the Pine name!

4. Cheshire! I absolutely love your collection! What a wonderful and varied group! I too am a huge green fan. Thanks for posting the various greens. I have a VG but the pine is so lovely :tender: I may need one of those too! It is a perfect darker green. IMO Sapin is a little too dark green. Congrats on your new beauty - bet she'll look so pretty this Fall.

5. Pine's lovely, true to it's name! And what a collection, I love the variety, seems like you have a bag for every occasion! Congrats!

6. I love your collection it gorgeous!!!!

7. LOVE the pine...it's very pretty! Thanks for sharing your collection...I'm really loving the variety. So NICE!!!

8. Love it - and what an amazing collection you have! Thanks for sharing!! :smile:

9. That is quite a collection!! It gives me something to strive for! So far I only have one and one on the way! I better start shopping!!!!

10. That green is TDF! It's so lush! Ah, more bag lust! Congratulations!!!!

11. love your new bag and your collection is sooo pretty!

12. Finally some one bought the Pine and yours looks fab in the Twiggy.:yahoo: Great collection too.:drool: Congrats.:yahoo:

13. ok, I want this in the First.

Congrats on a beautiful Green bag (and I don't even like green)

14. WOW, your whole collection is just fabulous!:love: Thanks so much for sharing, Cheshire Cat!:yes::heart:

15. That really is a beautiful green, congrats!!! Lovely collection too, nice variety.