New piece of Miroir coming in late October!!??

Visionaire is a high end fashion art publication. They are not magazines at all. The company does also publish V magazine but it’s like 8.95 an issue. But the issues of Visionaire are complex pieces. Check out their website for information about what they do. They put out 4 issues a year. They work with the world’s top artists and designers to put together the issues that are always unique. Most times they are not in book format… the current issue out is a large set of puzzles. I’m sure some of you would recognize their issues where they made sets of designer toys (Vuitton had a toy.) They have worked with Tiffany & Co., Hermes, Van Cleef & Arpels, Lexus and other top companies. The issue won’t be sold in Vuitton stores but where Visionaire is normally sold, high end bookstores, galleries, places like Amazon and their own website. Most of the time you do not have to pre-order to get issue but at times they sell out very fast. Issue 48 with Van Cleef & Arpels came with a gold necklace and sold out very fast and has tripled in price. This issue could sell out in pre-order. Most editions are 2000+ pieces but with the higher price and the special Vuitton case there might be less than 2000 made. And don’t think that the case will be anything cheap because it’s for Visionaire. It will still be handmade by Vuitton craftsmen.

Link: http://www.visionaireworld.com

Visionaire is a high end fashion art publication. They are not magazines at all. The company does also publish V magazine but it’s like 8.95 an issue. But the issues of Visionaire are complex pieces. Check out their website for information about what they do. They put out 4 issues a year. They work with the world’s top artists and designers to put together the issues that are always unique. Most times they are not in book format… the current issue out is a large set of puzzles. I’m sure some of you would recognize their issues where they made sets of designer toys (Vuitton had a toy.) They have worked with Tiffany & Co., Hermes, Van Cleef & Arpels, Lexus and other top companies. The issue won’t be sold in Vuitton stores but where Visionaire is normally sold, high end bookstores, galleries, places like Amazon and their own website. Most of the time you do not have to pre-order to get issue but at times they sell out very fast. Issue 48 with Van Cleef & Arpels came with a gold necklace and sold out very fast and has tripled in price. This issue could sell out in pre-order. Most editions are 2000+ pieces but with the higher price and the special Vuitton case there might be less than 2000 made. And don’t think that the case will be anything cheap because it’s for Visionaire. It will still be handmade by Vuitton craftsmen.

Link: http://www.visionaireworld.com

I think they're going to print way more than 2,000. The publication doesn't make much money, and they know or hope that this will be very popular. in the description of their original LV book they wrote they wish'd they'da made 10,000. I think once they see all the preorders they will decide the print number based on the presales. it'll be high. i wouldn't be surprised if they did 4,000-6,000.

And since Amazon is already discounting it on their Canadian site, they'll probably discount it on their U.S. site soon.

lol, your post sounds like an ad.

Sorry I sounded like an ad! I’m not trying to sell it but just excited! Hehe! I was just trying to fill everyone in on what Visionaire is as I feel it is an amazing publication. It is interesting to see that the Canada Amazon was discounted and ours wasn’t. It is only 300.00 on Barnes and Noble if you are a member. If you’re a subscriber its only $675 for the years 4 issues so less than $170 each. I can’t see them making more than 4000 of this new Vuitton issue…but maybe. I’m guessing Vuitton won’t want to make 5,000+ holders for them. I think the largest edition was for issue 30 which was a Vuitton plastic box that contained a block puzzle game. But it came in 6 different versions so 1000 of each design. And the plastic box didn’t need to be sewn together so they could make more. There might also be a chance that there could be both silver and gold miroir covers. Just like the current edition can either come in a black or silver box… a lot of time they do stuff like that making two or more editions out of one.

Well its gets now more interesting, canadian amazon is still offering it at 250CAD, however amazon in UK said- limited availability and now it says its unable to offer any. I think that american amazon will ship books to international destination, but not absolutely sure!

I just preordered from amazon.ca, the canadian store, but it's so far off! I wonder if there'll be a regular brass lock on this or just a cheaper plastic version? The price seems too good to be true! It doesen't seem to have any lining at all. If only there was more info... My order says "marc Jacobs PAPERBACK".If this is miroir paper, my order is cancelled.. =P :rolleyes: